Finding the perfect perfect nude lip colour can be a difficult task. We all want to find the my-lips-but-better perfect shade. Being fair skinned many nudes wash me out. The right shade should flatter your skin. Nudes with pink undertones are my favourite, I find they flatter my fair skin tone better. Here are six of my favourite nude lipsticks, which actually they all look almost the same.
Here are six of my favourite nude lipsticks:
- Nars Satin Lip Pencil Rikugien is a muted rose colour with a frosted finish. It's not so nude, is more pink but still a natural shade, everyday colour. The texture is soft and glides on like butter. (Review here)
- Clinique Chubby Stick Whole Lotta Honey. This tinted lipbalm is a brown-ish nude with pink undertones. This is a moisturising balm with just enough colour to tint your lips. I love the packaging with the twist up system.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy. It's the perfect lipstick to carry in your handbag. It's a lovely pinky nude colour with some flecks of golden micro-glitter. It's easy to wear, it goes with any makeup look and is so moisturising. (Review and dupe here)
- Kiko Pearly Kiss Balm Pineapple. This is also a soft pinky nude, very similar to the Chanel lipstick in Boy. The colour is quite sheer but it leaves a nice pigment. The formula is very creamy and moisturising. (Review here)
- Mac Lipstick Patisserie. This popular lipstick is a pinky beige with gold shimmer that totally works for any occasion and works on many skin tones. The texture is creamy and leaves a glossy finish on the lips. However, this doesn't last on my lips, it disappears quickly.
- Nars Sheer Lipstick Dolce Vita. Probably my favourite of the bunch! I love the colour of it and the name! It's a sheer dusty rose but provides nice pigmentation. Lightweight formula that glides on smoothly. It feels light and moisturising on the lips. The perfect my-lips-but-better shade for my fair complexion.
What are your favourite nude lipsticks?